Workshop on promotion and facilitation of investment in upper Myanmar
The Workshop is designed for officials of state and region investment promotion agencies in upper Myanmar to raise their awareness and capacity to formulate policies and strategies for the promotion and facilitation of foreign and domestic investment. The Workshop will provide opportunities for discussion and knowledge transfer to identify the current obstacles and problems related to establishing an environment conducive to investment at the state and region level and to identify practical solutions to address these obstacles and problems, including comprehensive investment promotion, facilitation and aftercare activities.
- Session 2 - Understanding the fundamentals of FDI and how investors make decisions
- Session 3 - The policy/legal and institutional framework for attracting and benefiting from investment
- Session 4. - Introduction to investment promotion and formulating an effective investment promotion strategy
- Session 5 - Investment facilitation at pre-establishment level and the site visit
- Session 6-Investment facilitation at establishment level.../Session 7-Investment facilitation in the post-establishment phase
- Session 8 - Establishing and/or improving an effective investment promotion agency in states and regions